Welcome to the Bells Corners Visitors' Guide
Your one-stop for information on dining, accommodations, transportation, shopping, and outdoor activities, in the Bells Corners area. Bells Corners is a suburban community in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. It is located in the former City of Nepean within Ottawa's western Greenbelt. As of the 2011 Census, the community had a population of 9,468. For more information about the history and development of Bells Corners, please see the Bells Corners Wikipedia page.
There are a number of sections to this guide:
- Accommodations - hotels and motels located in Bells Corners.
- Food and Beverage - a listing of restaurants, bars, grocery and convenience stores, and other food and beverage retailers located in Bells Corners.
- Transportation - public transit and taxis which serve Bells Corners, car rental agencies located in Bells Corners, and inter-city bus services, trains, and airlines that serve the greater Ottawa area.
- Shopping - shopping in Bells Corners.
- Recreation - recreational facilities in Bells Corners.
- Churches and mosques - places of worship in Bells Corners.
- Services - other services in Bells Corners: automotive, banking and financial, health and dental, pharmacies, salon, hair and esthetics, and specialty services
- Pet Friendly Bells Corners
- Not in Bells Corners, but close enough ... - nearby attractions and facilities.
- Map - a map of the Bells Corners area.
- Thinking about moving to Bells Corners?
- Contact - your feedback and comments are welcome.
- Blog - updates on what's happening in Bells Corners.
- Information for Residents of Bells Corners.
A note regarding addresses: All establishments listed in this directory are located within Bells Corners, Ontario, except as noted. Bells Corners was once a suburban neighbourhood of the City of Nepean. In 2001, the City of Nepean was amalgamated with the City of Ottawa. Therefore, all civic addresses have been changed from Nepean to Ottawa. In 2012, a portion of Richmond Road within Bells Corners was renamed Robertson Road. All businesses on both Richmond and Robertson Roads were renumbered as a result. Some businesses on Northside Road and Stafford Road that also fronted on Robertson Road received new addresses as well. The most current known civic address is shown in the listings. This may not correspond with the address given on other websites or publications that have not been fully updated. Former addresses are given in brackets where available for GPS users who may not have up-to-date maps. Errors and omissions may be reported via the Contact page.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies